City & Guilds (2850-33) Diploma in Engineering (Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning) // Level 3
This course is designed for those who would like to gain relevant knowledge and hand skills needed to develop or build on a successful career in engineering or manufacturing.
This course is designed for those who plan to become multi-skilled maintenance technicians specialising in supporting engineering and manufacturing facilities. The course will develop a broad range of skills including mechanical, hydraulic and electrical maintenance techniques as well as the principles involved in safely and effectively managing and organising maintenance projects.
Units covered will include:
- Unit 317 Maintenance of machine systems
- Unit 306 Principles of engineering maintenance, installation and commissioning
- Unit 320 Maintenance of hydraulic systems
- Unit 330 Organising and managing engineering operations
- Unit 302 Engineering principles
- Unit 301 Engineering health and safety
GCSE Maths and English at grade C / 4 or relevant Engineering qualification at Level 2
Assessed practical project
Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Foundation Competence)
Apprenticeship with Tyne North Training
|Campus||Coast Road Campus|