The Prince's Trust is a youth charity that helps change young people's lives. The Prince's Trust Team at TyneMet College gives practical and financial support, developing key workplace skills such as confidence and motivation.
The Team Programme is a 12-week personal development course, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
Courses start in September, January and April and you can enrol at any point during the year to secure your place.
Just some of the skills you can gain from the 12 week programme from TyneMet College's Prince's Trust team include:
- Develop social and personal skills ready for a new career
- Improve team work and problem solving skills
- Develop your confidence and motivation, enabling you to move into work, education or training.
Join TyneMet College's Prince's Trust 12 week programme and take part in:
- Team building
- Residential and community projects
- Fundraising events
- Work placements
- and other activities and challenges.
For more information
Call: 0191 229 5000
Full time school leaver courses
|Prince's Trust Programme // Level 1 or 2||Full-time||May||More|
Like to know more?
If you have any questions about studying Prince's Trust at TyneMet, contact one of our friendly student advisors on 0191 229 5000 or email@example.com